AiM MXL Pro High Performance Digital Dash
The MXL Pro digital dash shares the same characteristics as the MXL Pista Dash, but it has 4 speed channels, 12 analog channels, and more memory.
The MXL Pro is a powerful and high tech way to sample, log, and display a very large number of parameters. 12 analog input channels allow you to measure temperatures, pressures, or potentiometers (throttle position, steering position, etc). CAN technology allows you to expand the dash by adding AiM CAN Data Hubs to connect an almost limitless number of other sensors such as GPS, Lambda (O2), and thermocouples without using any analog channels! The MXL Pro can also be connected to an ECU via CAN or RS232 connection if desired. The Auxiliary Harness is also required to access Speed channels 3 and 4.)
The compact 6.85″ x 4.33″ anodized aluminum housing features:
- Wide, backlit display screen
- Digital (numeric) and graphic RPM display with configurable scale
- Gear position indicator
- 10 configurable shift lights
- 6 configurable alarm lights
- Road speed
- Predictive lap time display
The MXL Pro is capable of very precise and accurate data logging, viewable by simply depressing one button on the dash itself, or by utilizing the included Race Studio 2 software kit to download to your lap top. The 16MB non-volatile memory can store up to 6 hours of information including total engine time usage.
Included in the kit:
- Wiring harness with Deutsch connector
- Internal lateral g-force sensor
- Infrared lap time transmitter and receiver
- Two wheel speed sensors
- Two temperature sensors
- USB download cable and Race Studio 2 software
Requires 9 – 15V external power supply.