- Uses the very latest 802.15.4 DSSS wireless protocol at 2.3 GHz for the ultimate in security and reliability.
- Power consumption is so low the batteries only need to be changed once a season or even less.
- No cables to work around. Transmitters are completely enclosed inside the pads for protection. No antennas to knock off, no fragile external modules dangling off the side.
- System includes Wireless control box in silver case and set of 4 LMF™ Satin finished 15″ x 15″ low profile pads with single load cells – 1500 lbs per pad capacity.
- To protect your pads (they have electronics inside) from damage we strongly recommend our pad storage box. See part number 72292.
Wireless AccuSet II™ Control Box Simple to use – just push 2 buttons to get everything you need! – Push one button for all 4 wheel weights -Push a second button for all partial % Baseline Memory Recall Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down – always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
Satin Finished Scale Pads
These new pads have a proprietary Satin finish and are flat to within .010″. Transmitters are completely enclosed inside the pads. No antennas to knock off or external modules dangling on the side! (Set of 4 included)
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1% of applied weight.
METRIC OPTION: The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to metric readings. Please choose the metric display option if you require metric and we’ll make sure it gets switched for you. Or you can easily do it yourself.