With a large eye port, an optional adjustable peak visor featuring an easily removable/replaceable light tint anti-glare lens, and two intake and exhaust vents for increased airflow even in closed cockpits, the Aria GP-5W is a great option for racers looking for a versatile solution for use in various race cars and racing disciplines.
Featuring an ScLc (super complex laminate construction) composite outer shell, the Aria GP-5W comes with pre-installed threaded M6 studs for HANS Post anchors and meets Snell SA-2015 standards. Here’s an overview of all the features of the Arai GP-5W:
- Larger eye port than comparable models at 90 mm (3.5 inches)
- Removable / replaceable cheek pads & comfort liner for a custom fit & easier cleaning
- Fire resistant Nomex® lining material
- ScLc outer shell with 5mm added chin area space for more comfort
- Yellow Kevlar® chin straps
- Five ventilation ducts